Aerospace and Defense OEMs and suppliers have unique challenges from Program Management to Product Development, from Manufacturing to Supply Chain and Service Life Cycle Management. PMC understands these unique challenges and offers data-driven productivity solutions to address them.
Our Aerospace & Defense solution benefits are:
- Faster RFP response times
- Reduced design and assembly rework
- Collapsed product development cycle
- Reduced engineering change cycle
- Reduced manufacturing and assembly times
- Improved service quality
PMC Solutions for the Aerospace & Defense Industry are organized into four categories.
- Engineering Productivity Solutions – Integrated product and process development with secure, synchronized data management that reduces time to market. Solutions include: Program Management, Requirements Management, PDM, Configuration Management, CAD Data Integration, Collaboration, Modeling and Simulation, Virtual Prototyping.
- Manufacturing Productivity Solutions – Continuous process improvement that increases productivity while simultaneously increasing quality and improving safety in the workplace. Solutions include: Work Measurement, Capacity Planning, Part & Assembly Planning, Plant Optimization, Simulation, Scheduling, Lean, Ergonomics, Occupational, Health and Safety, Environmental Management, & Project Management.
- Quality Solutions – PMC provides quality services that exceed customer expectations. Services include international standard certifications, quality core tools, auditing, quality management system integration programs, Six Sigma (DMAIC), Design For Six Sigma (DFSS), and Effective Problem Solving (8D Methodology). PMC partners with Siemens to provide a complete suite of Quality Management products such as CompliantPro and QMS Professional.
- Supply Chain Management Solutions – Strategic and tactical alignment of OEMs and suppliers that provides agility to meet changing demand and production schedules. Solutions include: Strategic Network Planning, Demand Planning, Inventory Optimization, Supplier Development, Transportation Planning and Route Optimization