Production Modeling Corporation (PMC) respects and is committed to protecting your privacy and developing technology that gives you the most powerful and safe online experience. Our privacy policies reflect current global principles and standards on handling personal information – notice and choice of data use, data access and integrity, security, onward transfer and enforcement. This Statement of Privacy applies to the PMC Web site and governs data collection and usage. By using the PMC website, you consent to the data practices described in this statement. Below are some of the highlights of our Online Privacy Statement.
- We collect personal information for a variety of reasons, such as processing your request, providing you with a newsletter subscription, or in connection with a job application.
- We will inform you of the purpose for collecting personal information when we collect it from you and keep it to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected or as required by applicable laws or for legitimate purposes.
- We may combine the information we collect from you with information obtained from other sources to help us improve its overall accuracy and completeness, and to help us better tailor our interactions with you.
- We may also collect information relating to your use of our websites through the use of various technologies, including cookies.
Notice and Your Choices of Data Use
- We will use your personal information for the purpose it was collected and will not use it for a different purpose.
- We will not share your personal information with third parties for any purpose other than the reason it was provided.
- For information relating to your use of our websites, you may turn off cookies in your browser.
Data Access and Integrity
- To update your personal information and communication preference, submit to contact page or visit the specific product or service webpage.
- To Unsubscribe from future mailings from PMC, send an email from the address you would like removed with the subject line Unsubscribe.
- We are committed to protecting your personal information against unauthorized use or disclosure.
- As a global company, we may transfer your personal information from PMC in the United States, to any PMC subsidiary worldwide or to third parties acting on our behalf located outside of the country where the data is collected where data protection standards may be different.
- We do not transfer your personal information to third parties unless those third parties adhere to the equivalent level of privacy protection that we provide.
- We follow privacy policies and data protection practices not only to comply with the law but to earn your trust and confidence in PMC.
- We address inquiries or complaints regarding personal information promptly and courteously. If you are not satisfied with our response, please contact us.