Advanced Software __
Standing the core of your manufacturing business, your ERP system does many things well, but finite-capacity scheduling probably isn’t one of them. That’s why you need Siemens Opcenter APS.
Siemens Opcenter APS is the best-in-class solution for constraint-based production planning and shop floor scheduling. Formerly known as Preactor APS, it is the missing piece that enables you to lower inventory levels and costs to while shortening lead times, and provides the tools for your production control team to respond quickly and intelligently to unexpected changes.
Siemens Opcenter APS features
- Assembly Process Visualization
- Multi-Constraint Scheduling
- Advanced Material Handling
- Advanced Schedule Optimization
- Schedule Comparison Tables
- Multiple Report Formats
- And Much More
The mathematical engine in Siemens Opcenter APS quickly calculates and analyzes baseline production schedules that respect all of your facility’s workstation constraints and business rules, and its drag-and-drop interface empowers the production control team to make any desired changes on a case-by-case basis. Also, prior to publishing a schedule to the shop floor, your production control team can evaluate multiple what-if scenarios in order to select the one that will achieve the best result.
Serving a range of industries
- Automotive and Aerospace
- Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals
- Food and Beverages
- Health Insurance
- Medical Devices
- Metals and Metal Fabrication
- Paper, Publishing and Printing
- Rubber, Plastics and Textiles
- Training and Education
- And Many Others
Siemens Opcenter APS integrates with IT infrastructure
- ERP Systems
- Manufacturing Execution Systems
- Data Collection Systems
- Demand Planning Systems
- OEE Applications
Let us show you how PMC can support Siemens Opcenter APS in your enterprise or help you deploy it from the ground up.
- Siemens Opcenter APS (Preactor): Advanced Scheduling
- Siemens Opcenter APS (Preactor): Advanced Planning
- Siemens Opcenter APS (Preactor): Advanced Planning and Scheduling
Get to know more of our services
CompliantPro Quality Management System Software is a tool that ensures a company’s quality assurance requirements are documented in a single, integrated system which demolishes silos of information managed as point solutions.