- Experience in developing enterprise software for 5 to 12 years.
- Teamcenter UA
- Enterprise client server systems
- Product Data Management systems
- Hands on experience of 5 to 12 years in one or more of the following technological areas
- Object Oriented Design Principles and Design Patterns
- Java, C++ development, XML. Must have strong hands on programming experience with either C++/Java or both.
- Excellent debugging and problem skills.
- Hands on experience using IDE (Eclipse, MS Visual Studio)
- Usage of commercial application servers (WebLogic, WebSphere, iPlanet)
- Usage of RDBMS systems (Oracle, MSSQL, DB2).
- Should have solid understanding of Relational database and ER model.
- Web technology: Java EE
- Fair understanding of integrations between disparate systems
- Knowledge of Data Model mapping is desirable
- Knowledge and expertise in Teamcenter Integration Framework (TcIF) and Linked Data Framework (LDF) is desirable
- Knowledge of Tc 4GD model and NX is desirable
- Experienced with Agile development methodology and scrum process
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field of study
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible Schedule
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
PMC (Production Modeling Corporation) is a leading provider of quality, engineering, manufacturing, information technology, operations productivity, metrology, terrestrial scanning, and building information modeling solutions. PMC has been delivering solutions to clients for over 40 years and has established ourselves as an organization and company culture that embraces and encourages professional growth and development for our employees. If you are a great person looking to take your career to the next level, please give us a call.
Please contact Tom Dushaj for immediate consideration:
313-441-4460 x. 1138
|Job Category||Engineering, Information Technology|