Industrial Engineering / Operations Consulting
PMC specializes in analysis, modeling and implementation of all aspects of manufacturing productivity, factory design, and optimization. We can help you increase the profitability of a facility’s steady throughput, and we can help you scale up production to meet increased demand. Whether you need assessment, consulting, program management, software, or training, PMC provides a comprehensive set of services to help your organization’s manufacturing productivity initiative succeed.
PMC’s Manufacturing Productivity Solutions
- 3D Design and Engineering
- BIM (Building Information Modeling)
- 2D-to-3D Conversion Services
- Factory Flow Analysis & Optimization
- CAD Data Translation
- Laser Scanning
- Drafting and Detailing Services
- Factory Simulation
- Manufacturing Lean and Six Sigma
- Time Study & Work Measurement
- Factory Scheduling
Benefits of Manufacturing Productivity Improvement
- Reduced non-value-added time in facility design
- Flexibility in designing and analyzing multiple scenarios
- Reduced risk prior to equipment installation or commissioning
- Minimized indirect labor
- Competitive differentiation for systems integrators and AEC firms
Get to know more of our services
Facility Layout and Material flow Optimization is the evaluation of multiple layout scenarios to design the optimum layout that reduces material handling costs, improves throughput, and minimizes space requirements.
Scheduling is advance planning of the time, location, order and resources required to complete an operation or work. Scheduling helps in affirming and maintaining any improvement efforts as well as running the system efficiently.