Industrial Engineering / Operations Consulting __
Process Simulate Human helps you seamlessly integrate human factors and ergonomics into the planning, design and validation stages of your product lifecycle. Process Simulate Human enables you to size your human models to match worker populations, as well as test your designs for multiple factors, including injury risk, user comfort, reachability, energy expenditure, fatigue limits and other important human parameters.
- Assess ergonomics throughout product lifecycle
- Create human-friendly designs
- All-in-one environment for ergonomic analysis
- Uncover human feasibility issues
- Communicate issues
- Visualize potential solutions
- Anthropometrically accurate human figures
- Biomechanically accurate human figures
- Visually realistic human figures
- Task simulation engine generates series of activities
- Static and real-time fatigue, low-back analysis, etc.
- BIOSH, OWAS, RULA standards
- Fast human manipulation controls
- Most comprehensive set of tools
- Extensive motion tracking support
- Force-influenced posture prediction
- Vision and Reach envelopes
- SAE guidelines
PMC’s Process Simulate Human Services Include
- Optimize human movements
- Fatigue analysis
- Reach analysis
- Customized Training
- Case Study: Continental Automotive Systems
Get to know more of our services
Facility Layout and Material flow Optimization is the evaluation of multiple layout scenarios to design the optimum layout that reduces material handling costs, improves throughput, and minimizes space requirements.
Scheduling is advance planning of the time, location, order and resources required to complete an operation or work. Scheduling helps in affirming and maintaining any improvement efforts as well as running the system efficiently.
A number of Industrial Engineering methodologies fall under the umbrella of Work Measurement. These include MODAPTS, Time Study, and Predetermined Motion Time System (PMTS).