Supplier info for Texas DIR
PMC is a proud supplier of technology solutions to the State of Texas and the Texas Department of Information Resources.
Products and Services Awarded
Production Modeling Corporation provides Information Technology Staff Augmentation
Description of Products and Services Awarded
Production Modeling Corporation provides a broad range of Information Technology temporary workforce solutions throughout the United States, enabling corporate decision makers to increase their bottom line. We are focused on achieving your desired outcome by helping you manage your workforce needs.
Our expertise covers a wide range of IT Staff Augmentation Services roles including but not limited to:
- Web/Mobile Developers
- Project Managers
- Business Analysts
- IT Infrastructure Architects
- QA Testers
- Database Developers
- Database Administrators
- Network/Systems Administrators
- Tech Support (Level I, II, III
- Management Consultants
PMC's Technology Stack
- Business Intelligence: Power BI, Informatica, SAP Business Objects, QlikView, Cognos,
- OS Platforms: Windows, MAC OS, Solaris, A/X, HPUX, AS/400, MVS
- Application Server: Websphere, BEA, Web Logic, IIS, Oracle
- Web/Mobile: Java, JSP, (Struts/JFS/AJAX), EJB, JCA, ASP, HTML. DHTML, XML. Etc.
- Databases: DB2, Oracle, Sybase, MS SQL Server, MySQL, Informix, Progress, etc.
- Testing Tools: Rational Test Suite, SQA, WinRunner, Load Runner, Selenium, etc.
- Design Tools: Rational Rose, ERWIN, Oracle Designer, RSA, UML, etc.
- Quick Response Time: (Normally 24 hours or less) for getting a qualified candidate to our customer to interview.
- Our Own W2 Talent Pool: All of our consultants are on our payroll.
- Cost Savings: Our bill rates are extremely competitive. We bill significantly less than what larger consulting firms bill you.
- Recruiting Strength: Your top vendors may even be depending on our recruiting to fulfill your needs.
- Active Talent Pool: We have an active candidate database of over 34,000 Technology
Professionals throughout the country.
- No 3rd party Markups: We deploy consultants whom we employ.
- Industry Experience: Over 40 years of technology consulting.
- Growth: 20% year-over year growth for the last 5 years
Different Engagement Options
- Temporary/Contract – Flexible, short-term and long-term staff additions or replacements
- Managed – Extended-term workforce engaged and managed on-site
- Temp-to-Hire – Transition to full-time employee after a trial period
- Direct Hire – Staff recruitment and placement on a fee-for-service basis.
Not to Exceed (NTE) Rates
A complete listing of NTE rates is available here.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR OBTAINING QUOTES AND PLACING ORDERS
Please reach out to the contact listed below for all matters pertaining to obtaining quotes and placing purchase orders.
Director of Business Solutions
Production Modeling Corporation
15726 Michigan Avenue
Dearborn, Michigan 48126
Office: (313) 441-4460 x. 1138
Mobile: (248) 854-1894
DIR CONTRACT NUMBER AND HYPERLINKS
PMC’s DIR contract number is: DIR-CPO-4628