WITNESS gives you the power and flexibility to model your working environment, simulate the implications of different business decisions and understand any process, however complex. As a result, you can always be confident that you have found the best business solution for your organization—before making a financial commitment to change.
Features of WITNESS
- Simple and powerful building block design
- Easy to use standard Windows PC implementation
- Powerful range of logic and control options
- Elements for discrete manufacture, process industries, BPR, e-commerce, call centers, health, finance and government
- Quality graphical displays
- Powerful synchronization with existing databases (ORACLE, SQL Server, Access, etc), direct spreadsheet links in/out, XML save formats, HTML reports, links from partner BPM and CAD applications, and more
A Choice of Editions
WITNESS is available in two versions – the Manufacturing Performance Edition and the Service and Process Performance Edition. Optional modules add virtual reality, optimization, VISIO and CAD linkage. Both editions include:
- 3d Simulation with Quick3D
- Powerful Element Libraries and Control Options
- Modular and hierarchical structure
- Extremely Interactive
- Costing and Sustainability Support
- Comprehensive Reporting
- In-depth Experimentation Options with Optimization as standard
- Superior Connectivity
PMC provides consulting, installation, training, implementation, and support services for WITNESS. Contact us today for more information or to request a quote.
- White Paper: Pitfalls of Simulation Modeling and How to Avoid Them by Using a Robust Simulation Methodology
- White Paper: Proper Management Techniques are Keys to a Successful Simulation Project
- White Paper: Simulation Methodology — A Practitioner’s Perspective
- White Paper: A Uniform Methodology for Discrete-event and Robotic Simulation.
Get to know more of our services
This discipline involves evaluating multiple layout and flow scenarios to design an optimum solution that meets a space requirements, reduces material handling costs, and improves throughput.
Simulation modeling is the process of creating and analyzing a digital prototype or virtual representation of a physical model or a system to predict its performance in the real world. Simulation modeling allows proposed changes to be tested, and productivity impact analysis of these changes to be performed.
A number of Industrial Engineering methodologies fall under the umbrella of Work Measurement. These include MODAPTS, Time Study, and Predetermined Motion Time System (PMTS).