Jack software from Siemens helps you seamlessly integrate human factors and ergonomics into the planning, design and validation stages of the product lifecycle. This advanced, trusted product enables you to size your human models to match worker populations. PMC’s expert simulationists will unlock the power of the software to test your designs for injury risk, user comfort, energy expenditure, and other important human parameters. PMC has over a decade of experience leveraging Jack software to help our customers conduct reach analysis and fatigue analysis, define manufacturing processes to optimize human movements, and even build customized training modules.
PMC provides consulting, installation, training, implementation, and support services for Siemens Tecnomatix Jack. Contact Us today for more information or to request a quote.
Jack Software Benefits
- Assess ergonomics throughout product lifecycle
- Create human-friendly designs
- All-in-one environment for ergonomic analysis
- Uncover human feasibility issues
- Communicate issues
- Visualize potential solutions
Jack Software Features
- Anthropometrically accurate human figures
- Biomechanically accurate human figures
- Visually realistic human figures
- Task simulation engine generates series of activities
- Static and real-time fatigue, low-back analysis, etc.
- BIOSH, OWAS, RULA standards
- Fast human manipulation controls
- Most comprehensive set of tools
- Extensive motion tracking support
- Force-influenced posture prediction
- Vision and Reach envelopes
- SAE guidelines
Get to know more of our services
This discipline involves evaluating multiple layout and flow scenarios to design an optimum solution that meets a space requirements, reduces material handling costs, and improves throughput.
Simulation modeling is the process of creating and analyzing a digital prototype or virtual representation of a physical model or a system to predict its performance in the real world. Simulation modeling allows proposed changes to be tested, and productivity impact analysis of these changes to be performed.
A number of Industrial Engineering methodologies fall under the umbrella of Work Measurement. These include MODAPTS, Time Study, and Predetermined Motion Time System (PMTS).