AutoMod is a leading graphical simulation software that provides true-to-scale 3-D simulation of your manufacturing and distribution operations from any angle. It is the premier tool for modeling large, complex manufacturing and automation systems, whether they are in operation or in the planning stages.
AutoMod Simulation Studies
An AutoMod simulation study by PMC can provide a wide range of insights.
- Detects bottlenecks and anticipates problems in existing or simulated factory environments.
- Enables analysis and optimization of system performance through experimentation and “what-if” scenarios.
- Verifies systems will work as planned.
Features and Benefits
- 3-D virtual reality animation graphics
- Material handling templates
- Detailed statistics and optimization
- Interactive modeling
- Rapid analysis
- Improve operational efficiency to reduce costs
- Enable design verification prior to capital expenditures
- Enhance decision-making
- Reduce risk of costly design mistakes
PMC provides consulting, installation, training, implementation, and support services for AutoMod. Contact us today for more information or to request a quote.
- Brochure: AutoMod Datasheet from Applied Materials
- White Paper: Pitfalls of Simulation Modeling and How to Avoid Them by Using a Robust Simulation Methodology
- White Paper: Proper Management Techniques are Keys to a Successful Simulation Project
- White Paper: Simulation Methodology — A Practitioner’s Perspective
- White Paper: A Uniform Methodology for Discrete-event and Robotic Simulation.
Get to know more of our services
This discipline involves evaluating multiple layout and flow scenarios to design an optimum solution that meets a space requirements, reduces material handling costs, and improves throughput.
Simulation modeling is the process of creating and analyzing a digital prototype or virtual representation of a physical model or a system to predict its performance in the real world. Simulation modeling allows proposed changes to be tested, and productivity impact analysis of these changes to be performed.
A number of Industrial Engineering methodologies fall under the umbrella of Work Measurement. These include MODAPTS, Time Study, and Predetermined Motion Time System (PMTS).