Arena simulation software effectively depicts virtually any process where there is variability, constrained or limited resources, or complex system interactions. Discrete event simulation allows you to quickly analyze a process or system’s behavior over time, to ask yourself “why” or “what if” questions, and to design or change system processes with minimal financial risk. With Arena, you can construct a discrete event model of a complex system as a series of well-defined and ordered events.
PMC provides consulting, training, implementation and support services for Arena. Contact Us today for more information or to request a quote.
Arena Simulation Software Features
- Flowchart modeling methodology includes a large library of pre-defined building blocks to model your process without the need for custom programming
- Complete range of statistical distribution options, including a distribution fitter, to accurately model process variability
- Ability to define object paths and routes for simulation
- Statistical analysis and report generation
- Performance metrics and dashboards
- Realistic 2D and 3D animation capabilities to visualize results beyond numbers
Arena Simulation Software Advantages
- Improve visibility into the effect of a system or process change
- Explore opportunities for new procedures or methods without disrupting the current system
- Diagnose and fix bottlenecks
- Reduce operating costs
- Reduce delivery times
- Improve financial forecasting
- Increase profitability
- Manage inventory levels, personnel, communications systems, and equipment better than before
- White Paper: Pitfalls of Simulation Modeling and How to Avoid Them by Using a Robust Simulation Methodology
- White Paper: Proper Management Techniques are Keys to a Successful Simulation Project
- White Paper: Simulation Methodology — A Practitioner’s Perspective
- White Paper: A Uniform Methodology for Discrete-event and Robotic Simulation.
Get to know more of our services
This discipline involves evaluating multiple layout and flow scenarios to design an optimum solution that meets a space requirements, reduces material handling costs, and improves throughput.
Simulation modeling is the process of creating and analyzing a digital prototype or virtual representation of a physical model or a system to predict its performance in the real world. Simulation modeling allows proposed changes to be tested, and productivity impact analysis of these changes to be performed.
A number of Industrial Engineering methodologies fall under the umbrella of Work Measurement. These include MODAPTS, Time Study, and Predetermined Motion Time System (PMTS).