Duration: 3+ years
The Senior Tableau Lead will manage all aspects of Tableau development while providing oversight of and guidance on data analytics and visualization. This role will ensure that support and direction for all data analytics that utilize the Tableau tool align with business and technical roadmaps. The role will also provide strategic and tactical guidance on data visualization capabilities.
The Tableau Lead will demonstrate proficiency in:
- Leadership, developing and evaluating business requirements to assist in defining analytical solutions.
- Working collaboratively with data analysts to define ETL processes that support data visualization requirements for business analytics.
- Creating and/or leading interactive stories, dashboards and visualizations leveraging Tableau.
- Collaborating with business stakeholders and analyzing user requirements.
- Building and supporting data extracts required for solutions.
- Leading the creation of functional and technical documentation related to business intelligence solutions.
- Lead the Tableau reporting on an Oracle Platform.
- Lead the review and validation of the development of test data and scenarios, incorporating extensive knowledge of the Agency s business rules.
- Lead the development or acquisition of test data and initiating tests to determine the accuracy of reporting logic to produce desired results.
- Meet with users for clarification and elaboration, as necessary, to clearly define a problem and conceptualize a development plan.
- Recognize, gather correlate and analyze facts; drawing conclusions; defining problems; devising solutions and alternatives; and making appropriate recommendations.
- Work collaboratively with DBAs and Data Architects to modify logical design in order to create a physical design most suited to the customer s reporting needs.
- Lead Developers and DBAs to create and maintain design standards.
- Manage all aspects of licensing to ensure compliance with the vendor software.
- Lead the internal Tableau user group to provide a collaboration platform for all developers.
- Over eight (8+) years of continuous, focused experience in the building, customizing and publishing of Tableau interactive reports, visualizations, dashboards and stories, with 5+ years of leadership experience.
- Five (5+) or more years of progressive hands-on experience in business intelligence, reporting and analytics
- Strong experience with Tableau (Tableau Desktop accepted, Tableau Server is a plus)
Intermediate knowledge of SQL
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven experience in building successful partnerships with business and technical groups
- Working proficiency with managing complex data from multiple data sources and building dashboards
- Demonstrated ability to understand new datasets and data structures
- Knowledge of relational and dimensional database structures, theories, principles and practices
- Exceptional analytical, conceptual and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Ability to creatively take on new challenges and work outside your comfort zone
- Highly self-motivated to deliver, both independently and with strong team collaboration
- Tableau certifications is a plus
- Experience with various software delivery methodologies, specifically Agile/Scrum, is a plus
Please contact Tom Dushaj for immediate consideration:
313-441-4460 x. 1138
Duration: 3+ years
Locations: Washington DC
Role Title: Machine Learning Engineer
This role is to work with the Data Science team to develop and deploy machine learning solutions of the enterprise application and data landscape.
Over eight (8+) years of data science and analytics design and development with good business skills
The following functions are the responsibility of the ML Engineer within Data Science Team.
- Responsibilities includes, but are not limited to the following:
- Design, build, deploy, monitor and support production deployment of data science solutions
- Research and implement ML algorithms and tools as a proof-of-concept and move it to the production-ready state
- Select appropriate datasets and data representation methods
- Optimize and transform data science prototypes/solutions for speed, reliability, and scale
- Implementing parallelization using spark, Kubernetes, etc
- Testing different platform stacks for performance and efficiency
- Providing scalability by planning, designing and deploying on the appropriate CPU/GPU clusters
- Collaborate cross-functionally with domain experts to identify gaps and structural problems
- Present findings and discuss project results with business units
- Analyzing, extracting, and optimizing relevant information from large amounts of data to help drive business decisions on product features and operational efficiency
- SQL knowledge is must
- Knowledge of 7 + years of Python
- Data mining experience
- Deep knowledge of statistics and practical implementations of computational statistics
- Predictive modeling and algorithms
- Knowledge of in reporting and data visualization
Duration: 3+ years
Location: Troy, Michigan
Role Title: Senior Informatica Administrator
The following functions are the responsibility of the Senior Informatica Administrator
Administration knowledge and experience in various data and analytics software from Informatica PowerCenter, Big Data Management, Axon, EDC, Data Quality, and MDM
- Implementing, managing and administering the overall infrastructure.
- Takes care of the day-to-day running of data servers
- Administrator will have to work closely with the database team, network team, BI team and application teams to make sure that all the big data applications are highly available and performing as expected
- Backup and recovery tasks
- Resource and security management
- Troubleshooting application errors and ensuring that they do not occur again
- Experience in data operations and production support processes
- Work as an integrated member of the big data technology team and drive cross functional international Big Data initiatives from beginning to end with various business units
- Admin responsibility for Data Lake, Master Data Management, Data Warehouse, and Distributed Master Data
- Work with department and team leads to expand current architecture s scalability
- Help design, instantiate, and maintain data storage setups for analytics and data science
- Troubleshoot all parts of the data pipelines as necessary
Required 5+ years administration experience in various big data integration technologies focusing on Informatica Big Data Management, PowerCenter, and Data Quality
- Preferred 2+ years administration or development experience in Cloudera, Hortonworks, SAP BW, SAP Hana and SAP BI
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent