For over 40 years, PMC has provided a broad range of Information Technology services and temporary workforce solutions throughout the United States, enabling corporate decision makers to increase their bottom line.
The PMC Method
PMC is focused on achieving your desired outcome by helping you manage your workforce needs. Our first priority is to identify and understand your business objectives and staffing goals. Whether you want to contain cost, reduce overtime, reduce turnover or increase the productivity of your workforce, we define a plan of action to achieve your desired outcome.
We accomplish this with our structured 4-step delivery methodology: Qualification, Skills Testing, Selection, and Workforce Management. PMC’s program encompasses all of these functions with a continuous improvement process in mind. Whereas other providers don’t go through such extensive and detailed processes, our attention to detail and key performance indicators and client expectations makes us a leader in the industry.
Questions? Give us a call at (313) 441- 4460 ext 1138
To be our client’s first choice for all their staffing needs. Through our superior service and integrated business solutions, we offer a full variety of staffing options.
To be the very first choice of employment for our employees and full-time staff. Everything we do is based on our core values of integrity, honesty, efficiency, dependability, and commitment.
Flexible Workforce Solutions
We offer flexible workforce solutions for our clients:
- Temporary/Contract – Flexible, short-term and long-term staff additions or replacements
- Managed – Extended-term workforce engaged and managed on-site
- Temp-to-Hire – Transition to full-time employee after a trial period
- Direct Hire – Staff recruitment and placement on a fee-for-service basis.
- Outsourcing – Long-term staffing and management of an entire departmental function with performance accountability
- Project – Seasonal or project-specific workforce
Technology IT Staffing Niche
- IT Consulting
- Application Development & Management
- Custom Product & Solution Implementation
- Application Migration & Re-Engineering
- Maintenance & Support of existing Enterprise
- Mobile Applications
- Staff Augmentation
- Technical Support Services
- Infrastructure Management
- Help Desk Services
- Testing & Quality Assurance
Core SOW delivery services
- SOA – Strategy, Planning & Architecture
- Application Integration (EAI) – TMR Tools
- Data Integration (EII) – ETL & BI Tools
- Process Integration (BPEL) – BPM Tools
- Integration Backbone / Framework (ESB)
- B2B / EDI Consolidation
- Enterprise Portals & Commerce
- Social Networking & Web 2.0
- Rich Internet Applications
- Data Warehousing & Business Analytics
- Legacy Modernization & Technology Upgrades
- Quick Response Time: (Normally 24 hours or less) for getting a qualified candidate to our customer to interview.
- Our Own W2 Talent Pool: All of our consultants are on our payroll.
- Cost Savings: Our bill rates are extremely competitive. We bill significantly less than what larger consulting firms bill you.
- Recruiting Strength: Your top vendors may even be depending on our recruiting to fulfill your needs.
- Active Talent Pool: We have an active candidate database of over 34,000 Technology Professionals throughout the country.
- No 3rd party Markups: We deploy consultants whom we employ.
- Industry Experience: Over 40 years of technology consulting.
Growth: 20% year-over year growth for the last 5 years
IT Staffing Delivery Team Structure
Delivery Team Distribution
- Onsite (Client Location)
- Offsite (Development from Dearborn, MI)
- Offshore (Development from South Asia)
- Hybrid Model (Onsite + Offsite + Offshore)
Delivery and Transition Teams
- Risk Management
- Knowledge Management
- Change Management
- Ensure Successful engagement startup
- Communication & Reporting
- Methods Tools & Standards Mgmt
- Change Management
- Monitoring & Tracking
- Executive sponsorship & oversight
- Ensure business goals and engagement goals alignment
- Align engagement objectives to client stakeholders
Program Management Office
- Project oversight
- Define, Establish & Prioritize projects
- Review project scope, timelines & budget
- Monitor & review project progress
- Communication, status reporting & escalation to steering committee
- Monitor & measure knowledge transfer process
PMC's Technology Stack
- Business Intelligence: Power BI, Informatica, SAP Business Objects, QlikView, Cognos, OBIEE, Microstrategy
- OS Platforms: Windows, MAC OS, Solaris, A/X, HPUX, AS/400, MVS
- Application Server: Websphere, BEA, Web Logic, IIS, Oracle
- Web/Mobile: Java, JSP, (Struts/JFS/AJAX), EJB, JCA, ASP, HTML. DHTML, XML. Etc.
- Databases: DB2, Oracle, Sybase, MS SQL Server, MySQL, Informix, Progress, etc.
- Testing Tools: Rational Test Suite, SQA, WinRunner, Load Runner, Selenium, etc.
- Design Tools: Rational Rose, ERWIN, Oracle Designer, RSA, UML, etc.
Get to know more of our services
For over 40 years, PMC has provided a broad range of Information Technology services and temporary workforce solutions throughout the United States, enabling corporate decision makers to increase their bottom line. We are focused on achieving your desired outcome by helping you manage your workforce needs.
See why so many people that come to work for PMC, stay at PMC. We recognize that great employees like you are what make us successful. Our teams have extensive knowledge of modern technologies and business disciplines, and they maintain close relationships with many top companies throughout the country.
Our business analytics and business intelligence services involve extracting patterns from large data sets by combining methods from statistics, operations research, artificial intelligence and database management (Data Gathering, Warehousing, Querying, Reporting and Dashboard Development).