Program Management for peak efficiency of your processes
A program may range from several weeks to several years and may include key people such as industrial engineers, mechanical engineers and simulation Engineers. Each individual will play a key part in the overall success of the program while reporting to one program manager to act as the single point contact for the client. Successful program management will increase general efficiency within related tasks, and serve to improve profits and maximize ROI.
PMC offers services beginning with base evaluation to 'scope of work' creation through full program implementation. Our team of highly trained managers and engineers can custom tailor your improvement programs to suit the needs of your company. From material handling to workstation design, from greenfield operations to brownfield improvements, PMC has the experience and knowledge to deliver a complete program on time and within budget.
PMC Program Management Services include:
- Standardize flow of parts, products, information, equipment, and people
- Design of Facilities and Equipment (F & E)
- Optimize layout and delivery routes
- Balance workstation workloads
- Design display of materials
- Optimize presentation of the parts in the golden zone
- Perform dock and storage analysis
- Minimize inventory levels
- Provide Field Testing, Laser Scanning and 3d/2d CAD Modeling
- Ensure consistent quality of parts delivered by suppliers
- Optimize kitting, sequencing, and sub-assembly area design
- Develop PFEP Databases
- Manage program launch activities
PMC is proud to bring you the best in turnkey solutions for any scope of work you may require. In addition to all in-house applications and improvements, we also offer a variety of other services to fit nearly any business improvement plan, from development of simulation models for production and material handling to optimization of manufacturing schedules.
Software tools employed include:
Autodesk Factory Design Suite, Vault, and AutoCAD, Tecnomatix Plant Simulation, Jack, Preactor, and FactoryFLOW, Proplanner Flow Planner and Workplace Planner, Simulation software such as Arena, AutoMod, ProModel, SIMUL8, and WITNESS.
Why Choose PMC for Program Management?
- 30+ years of experience and 6000+ projects completed
- Vast domain knowledge of automotive and manufacturing industries
- Large global teams for faster turnaround of projects while keeping the cost low
- Comprehensive offerings of industrial engineering services
- Hands on experience of consulting, implementation and training
Contact us for pricing information or how we can help you in your business challenges.