Enterprise Dynamics allow analysis, communication, and support for meeting dynamic engineering standards
PMC also provides consulting, installation, training, implementation, and support services for these simulation software products. Contact us today for more information or to request a quote.
Enterprise Dynamics is a comprehensive analysis, communication, and decision support tool that meets today's standards for dynamic engineering. It helps analyze and predict the impact of business change in terms of performance, people and profits.
- The ability to test a future system in an early design stage
- Testing and improving proposed modifications resulting from e.g. Lean Manufacturing or Six Sigma studies, without impacting the operational environment
- Modeling and analysis of several scenarios, such as Rough-Cut Capacity Planning, to be prepared for the future
- Optimization and safeguarding of investment planning for production and transport equipment
- Estimating the influence of uncertainties and variations, like failures and variable process times on system performances
- Analysis and visualization of operational systems in 2D and 3D animation
Introduction to Enterprise Dynamics
Airport Simulation with Enterprise Dynamics
Pedestrian Dynamics is a comprehensive crowd simulation software application. It is designed for the creation and execution of large pedestrian simulation models in complex infrastructures. It can be used to evaluate the performance and safety of your environment in every phase of the life cycle; from design to operations.
- Offers a rapid model building simulation environment which saves time and costs. Only a few steps are required to model pedestrian flows in most complex operations.
- Is flexible, robust and easy to use.
- Has been used widely in many large scale projects to simulate crowd flows in most critical infrastructure environments including stadiums, airports, public transport terminals, mega events and urban planning.
Read more on Pedestrian Dynamics
SportEvac provides those responsible for venue and event security, a software system to aid in their "what-if" scenario management, daily operations and staff training. It is a comprehensive software system that enhances the user(s) situational knowledge to optimize their decision making capabilities of preparedness, response and assessment. When using SportEvac, user(s) will be better prepared to mitigate, respond to and recover from both natural or man-made crises and routine occurrences.
Sports, special event, and venue managers, decision makers, policy makers, as well as the emergency response team can use SportEvac for their overall management, planning and as a training program. From first responders to senior sport event officials, users can assess their preparedness and identify areas for improvement. SportEvac also fosters collaboration and development of community resolve in preparing for major events and incidents. Through the use of SportEvac, multi-agency teams within the public/private sector community can gain objective assessments of their capabilities so that gaps, deficiencies and vulnerabilities are addressed prior to actual events or incidents.